Not even car travel stops drivers from being connected to their phones. Whether drivers need to be in touch with family members or they want to catch up on their favourite podcasts during the commute to work, being able to utilize their phones is integral to their travel. Because operating a phone while driving is both unsafe and illegal, automakers are equipping their vehicles with the technology needed to utilize their most-used phone features without losing concentration behind the wheel. Today we’re sharing how to connect an iPhone to Chrysler Bluetooth so drivers can travel confidently while staying connected to their phones.
Chrysler Bluetooth pairing instructions for an iPhone
Before attempting to pair your iPhone with Bluetooth and Chrysler’s Uconnect system, make sure your Chrysler is in park – otherwise the pairing process won’t be possible. Follow the pairing instructions below or review the steps in the video shown here:
On the Chrysler’s Uconnect system:
- Press PHONE button on touchscreen
- System will prompt driver to pair a phone
- Press YES
- System will search for a Bluetooth connection
- Go to SETTINGS
- Select BLUETOOTH
- Ensure BLUETOOTH toggle is switched to ON
- Select UCONNECT in devices list
- When prompted, verify PIN is same on iPhone and Uconnect screen
- Accept pair request by selecting YES on Uconnect screen and PAIR on iPhone
- Phone is now paired with Uconnect system
Now that the iPhone is paired with Chrysler’s Bluetooth and Uconnect system, drivers can make and accept calls, respond to text messages, play music, audiobooks or podcasts, all while keep their eyes fixed on the road and hands firmly on the wheel.
To explore a Uconnect-equipped Chrysler vehicle, schedule a test drive with our team at Regency Chrysler today.